Saturday, October 19, 2013

Curriculum Project

My idea for my curriculum project is to do a unit over Unit 5 of my curriculum which is all about quadratics. I have found this is the most difficult and longest unit of all of Algebra so I thought it would be great to have supplementary material for that Unit for my students to use online. Since this unit is longer, it will be nice to have something different for my students to do rather than just in-class activities and work, but to incorporate the internet. This will also help teach my students how to use their online resources for educational purposes specifically math. A lot of students do not realize that there are as many resources available to them at their fingertips that they can use, instead they rely on their homework and teacher to provide all of the information, when really there are so many other resources that will help them succeed in the classroom and on the assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment